This year Hospice of the Panhandle is asking for our help but because of Covid restrictions, they cannot accept anything homemade. This year they are asking for individually wrapped, store bought snacks to distribute to the doctors, nurses, etc.
The list of suggested store-bought snacks is:
- Granola bars and protein bars.
- Snack size packs of popcorn, chips, and pretzels
- Single serving packs of nuts and trail mix
- Snack cakes, brownies, and cookies
- Hard candies and candy bars and gum
There are sign-up sheets on our bulletin boards, or you may just bring your store-bought snacks to the parish office BEFORE NOON ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2023.
Thank you for supporting Hospice of the Panhandle with this project, if you have any questions, you may contact Christine Pifer at the parish office, 304-725-5558 or [email protected].